- Never miss out on the best fair food around. Or discover your love for cooking with a demonstration by celebrity chef Laurie Figone.
- Check-out an event at the Chris Beck Arena. This year features the PRCA Rodeo, July 23; Destruction Derby, July 30; Monster Trucks, August 5, 6 and 7! (additional ticket prices)
- We are suckers for Sweet Lil’s Farm, where you can meet baby animals. This year the littles are near the new Saralee & Richard Kunde’s Barn!
- Take in one of the great musical performances that are free with fair admission, including; Ozomatli, Cassadee Pope and Aaron Tippin.
- Shop for clothing, accessories and specialty products in the Grace Pavilion, where we always discover something we didn’t know we needed!
- Put $10 on the horse with the craziest name during live horse racing: July 28 – 31, August 4 – 7 and the week after the fair August 12 – 14.
- Take a stroll through the Hall of Flowers for “Sonoma Cinema,” where iconic movies filmed in Sonoma County come to life.
- Lastly, cool off with a ride on the Big Splash- a wet ride that everyone will enjoy.
Enjoy your visit to the fair, and save us a fried Twinkie!